English teacher with knowledge of taxes, accounting, law and economics
Who are we looking for?
For corporate English language courses, we are looking for an English language teacher for permanent cooperation.
What can you expect?
We plan to focus the courses on both oral and written communication with foreign clients. The communication is focused on taxes, accounting, law and economics in the context of domestic and international legislation.
Lessons will take place throughout the week, in the range of 3 to 4 hours per day. Time can be adjusted according to your disponibility. Lessons will be held both individually and for small groups, intermediate to advanced levels.
We would also like to take advantage of your combination of knowledge of English and an understanding of tax and accounting terminology for occasional proofreading.
What do we expect?
- perfect knowledge of English
- teaching experience, including online teaching
- an overview of tax, accounting, law and economics terminology
- enthusiasm and willingness to pass on knowledge to others
What do we offer?
- external cooperation
- background of an international consulting company
- interesting benefits and remuneration
- starting date immediately, or upon agreement
Are you interested? Need to know more?
Send us your CV and a cover letter till 30th October 2020. You can use a form below (in Czech language) or the email firstname.lastname@example.org.